SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE. USING THIS SITE AND/OR DOWNLOADING ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH “CYBER-DOME” INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
“Magen” by “Cyber-Dome” is pleased to provide this website for your personal use. However, by using this site, or by installing and using this software, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, CYBER-DOME grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to use or evaluate the Software in accordance with this Agreement and any other written agreement with CYBER-DOME. You have purchased a license to use the Software. CYBER-DOME does not transfer title of the Software to you. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between CYBER-DOME and the licensed user(s) of this Software. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are required to immediately cease installing or using this Software and remove the Software and any associated documentation from your computer.
2. Distribution – Unless otherwise authorized herein, this Software, any accompanying documentation, and the license herein granted shall not be copied, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, transferred or sub-licensed in whole or in part except that you may make one copy for archive purposes only.
3. Evaluation Version Use -You may evaluate this Software without purchasing a license (the “Evaluation Version”) for a maximum number of days indicated and permitted by CYBER-DOME, or you may have limited access to some of the features and functionality of the Software. In order to use or continue to use all the features and functionality of the Software you must purchase a license. For more information about purchasing a license or multiple licenses to use the Software, please contact CYBER-DOME.
4. Activation of Software – Once you have purchased a license from CYBER-DOME in order to continue to use the Software or enable all the features of the Software, you may be required to activate the Software through the Internet. There are technological measures within the Software that are designed to prevent unlicensed use of the Software. CYBER-DOME will use those measures to confirm you have a valid licensed copy of the Software. CYBER-DOME will not collect any personally identifiable information from your computer location or workstation during this process.
5. Use -Your license to use this Software is limited to the number of licenses purchased by you and, if applicable, for a limited number of days. Upon the expiration of your license, you will be required to renew and purchase another license in order to continue to use all the features and functionality of the Software. You shall not allow others to use, copy or evaluate copies of this licensed Software.
6. Use Restrictions – You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Each licensed copy of this Software may be used on one single computer location or workstation, unless otherwise authorized herein. “Use” of the Software means that you have loaded, installed, or run the Software on a computer or similar device. If you install the Software onto a multi-user platform, server or network, each and every individual user of the Software must be licensed separately or included by a multi-site license in order to access all the features and functionality of the Software. You may make one copy of this Software for backup purposes, providing you only have one copy installed on one computer location or workstation (or number of users covered in a multi site license). Others may not use or install your licensed copy of this Software. The assignment, sublicensing, networking, sale, or distribution of copies of this licensed Software is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of CYBER-DOME. It is a violation of this Agreement to assign, sell, share, loan, rent, lease, borrow, network or transfer the use of this licensed Software. If any person other than yourself or the licensed user uses Software registered in your name or business on another computer location or workstation, regardless of whether it is at the same time or different times, then this Agreement is in violation and you are responsible.
7. Copyright Restriction – This Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You shall not, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software. Nor can you create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from the Software in whole or in part.
CYBER-DOME’s name, logo and graphics file that represents this Software shall not be used in any way to promote products developed with our Software. CYBER-DOME retains sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest in and to the Software and all Intellectual Property rights relating thereto. Copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions protect all parts of this Software. No program, code, part, image, or text may be copied or used in any way by the user except as intended within the bounds of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved for CYBER-DOME.
8. Limitation of Responsibility – You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend CYBER-DOME, its employees, agents, distributors, and affiliate companies from and against any and all claims, proceedings, demand and costs resulting from or in any way connected with your use of this Software. In no event (including, without limitation, in the event of negligence) will CYBER-DOME, its employees, agents or distributors be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of information or data, or pecuniary loss), in connection with or arising out of or related to this Agreement, this Software or the use or inability to use this Software or the furnishing, performance or use of any other matters hereunder whether based upon contract, tort or any other theory including negligence. CYBER-DOME’s entire liability, without exception, is limited to the customers’ reimbursement of the purchase price of the Software (maximum being the lesser of the amount paid by you and the suggested retail price as listed by CYBER-DOME, less any applicable taxes and shipping fees) in exchange for the return of the product, all copies, registration papers and manuals, and all materials that constitute a transfer of license from the customer back to CYBER-DOME. Such reimbursement will only occur if the Software was purchased directly from CYBER-DOME. If you purchased the Software through a reseller, distributor, retailer, or any other third party, you need to request a refund directly from such parties.
9. Warranties – The Software is being provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. Except as expressly stated in writing by an authorized employee of CYBER-DOME, CYBER-DOME makes no representation or warranties with respect to this Software and expressly excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, oral or written, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Governing Law – This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Israel excepting any principles regarding conflicts of law rules. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Haifa, Israel, and any competent Courts of Appeal therefrom. If any provision shall be considered unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this License and not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions. The failure of CYBER-DOME to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of this Agreement, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the ability of CYBER-DOME to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
11. Termination – Any failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement will result in automatic and immediate termination of this license. Upon termination of this license granted herein for any reason, you agree to immediately cease use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software and any accompanying documentation supplied under this Agreement. The financial obligations incurred by you shall survive the expiration or termination of this license.
12. Achknowledgement of Updates – CYBER-DOME.COM HAS NO ADWARE, AND IT WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD ADWARE OR SPYWARE APPLICATIONS ONTO YOUR PC. However, you do acknowledge that the “Cyber-Dome” Program(s) include technology that allows “Cyber-Dome” to provide, directly to your computer, updates to the software. By installing, downloading, copying, updating or otherwise implementing the “Cyber-Dome” Program(s), you specifically agree to include and/or accept the heretofore mentioned software and technology through which “Cyber-Dome” keeps “CYBER-DOME.COM” and other “Cyber-Dome” programs current as a condition of using the “Cyber-Dome” Program(s).
13. BILLING AND PURCHASE TERMS
1. The price for Cyber-Dome’s Magen – Malware Vigilance license is $30 USD, for the duration of 1 year.
2. If you want to renew the software license, you will have to purchase a new license.
3. Every purchase is entitled to a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply visit our “Contact Us” page.
4. BlueSnap.com is our credit card processing system.
14. IDEA SUBMISSION – Cyber-Dome does not accept unsolicited ideas for new products, marketing, advertising, research, business operations and the like. Should you ignore this policy and submit an idea to Cyber-Dome, you agree that the idea becomes and remains the sole and exclusive property of Cyber-Dome without further compensation to you.